- City Administration and City Council have begun the budget process for the next fiscal year
- Next year's budget will be finalized in March 2020
- City Administration is looking at alternative funding options for some projects
How can you be engaged?
- Attend City Council meetings and public hearings
- Talk to City Council members about what you would like to see addressed
- Check knoxvilleia.gov regularly to stay informed
- Volunteer to sit on on of the City Boards or Commissions (e.g. Planning and Zoning Commission, Senior Center Board, etc.)
Learn more about the City's budget process.
Find out when City Council meets.
View a list of Boards and Commissions.